Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

JR, you are spreading negativity - again? But - for me it is absolutely OK.

It is authentic, you are not following an agenda, you are expressing just your thoughts.

Bringing up this RS again is showing to me that the management of PTK is still not caring much about the short term SP. Even now, before the step to the NAS. But also this is OK for me. For you: Not at all, forced to sell now is a real PitA.

But:
1. I would love to see the management spreading out optimism, not just vocal, but e.g. by setting a baseline for their option plan at a SP of e.g. 10 USD (pre RS!).
2. I would love to see some of the chief officers to buy shares, not just to open their hands in the option plans. These people are high ranking, they also have filled bank accounts, so compared to us they also could take a little risk. Yes, they are risking their career, but in worse case they can still retire in a tremendous welth. Our risk is much higher!

I am a big fan of performance related payments, but it would be nice if they would show this performance to us! So far they did not - or I was not educated enough to understand...

So I hope for a real good NR soonest. Good luck!

P.S.: no significant downward pressure on SP in Europe, (I guess because this positive NR can ping in at any time)

New Message
Please login to post a reply