Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I do not know whether they are still looking at PET only applications for the immediate future, it would be a nice surprise, however it is clear they are aggressively going full swing into POET, which will take longer that just PET, but will be significantly more disruptive. I could be wrong, but I would think that all of the time spent on PET is still relevant as would this not be needed for the electrical component for POET? It is likely somewhat different, but I would assume there is a lot of relevance learned from the R&D, such that the previous resources spent on PET are not a waste of time. Am I wrong about this?

My take is that Peter felt he was close to signing a deal with PET, and the new management felt why settle for that, even though their plan will take longer, but will be significantly better. Of course, I don't know what really happened or is happening. I do know that the future looks bright.

Glad to see the recovery continuing, let's keep it up.

Good luck!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply