Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies to Participate at Upcoming Virtual Financial Conferences

Sollozzo: Tom might play the role of the moderator and Vivek the guest.

Sounds right.  After Vivek joined I  was able to have a sit down with Vivek and Tom along with a number of  the other debenture holders. I liked Vivek from the instant I met him. And we were told  that the company was interested in get him in front of Wall Street investors. It is easy to see why. He has the ability  to  talk at every level. I liked it because I was able to  make references to what MACOM has developed and the metrics they were touting. It was clear that he joined POET because the OI  platform exceeds anything that is available  today in multiple ways.

https://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/733389-cc-transcript-2-vivek-rajgarhia/messages/2248609#message

I think we will begin to see more communications with regard to the status of product developmentJ   

New Message
Please login to post a reply