Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: GF & IBM Insight Silicon Photonics Co-Packaging

Well, being the scientist/engineer type, I clearly admit that many of you are more market savy than I.

So, I find Baba's post interesting

I do not believe there is any stigma attached to Canadian tech companies, but there is definetely a stigma attached to a Copettised Canadian tech company. There were many, ordinary non technical people, drawn to the early chest beating of the "next big thing" by he and some cohorts.

There were/are many of these same people also over invested or badly burnt by the his snake oil, the "all roads" nonsense and by Pinetree.

So years later, the new management wears Copetti like a stinking albatross around their neck and all their prep work to build this company and shareholder value is constantly stymied by this past failure to produce.

I really think that if POET could suddenly change their name to Super Photonics, this cool new kid on the block, and reissue the whole Sanan JV NR, we would see a marked difference in market reaction!

So, for now, the only remedy available to throw off the the chill of past ineptitude is to announce this many "units" sold and for this many "$$$$$"

The Jerry Maguires are insisting "show me the money"

IMO, of courseĀ 

New Message
Please login to post a reply