Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sipho, with due respect, I fail to see what you have posted in any way contradicts my thoughts on product and qualifying.

The lightbar is a byproduct of OI development, yes?

The company has stated that they have been working with an NA tier1, by way of NRE, over the last 12 months or so to develop it further, and the tier 1 has already seen prototypes yes?

Quite conceivable that Q1 Lightbar sampling is for customers other than the tier 1, which will have a different configuration for their purpose, yes? 

The company just announced that it has released the mask to Silterra for OI mass production, destined for OE construction at Sanan, yes?

Super Photonics is the next step in OE development, yes?

The company has set out the qualification time lines for OE and Lightbar development, yes?

Given that the lightbar has has more bench time, it's conceivable that it will reach the market place before the OE's, and is, as Suresh has stated, first product, yes? 

I find it curious that you refer to opinions you think are contrary to yours as "biased"

IMO, of course

Dec 13, 2020 01:39PM
Dec 13, 2020 03:26PM
Dec 13, 2020 04:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply