Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi folks,

yes, we are all disappointed, exhausted and/or ... (insert the swearword of your choice, but stick to the rules :-)) ) yet we're still in the game. And while the game is being played victory is not impossible. With the expectations of many here that all is lost anyway there there goes the possibility for a happy miracle. Not that I believe in miracles, I rather believe in hard work but I feel I find myself in a minority these days.

Will the SP make it to Mars during my lifetime? I dunno, we'll see once we've passed the moon. At present the SP is grounded and we should be as well. Not in despair, but in knowing the rocket cannot be ready: we are still busy building the trucks to supply the fuel to the rocket!

Whichever way we may feel about it: it doesn't get any better by moaning! So let's have a joyful WE with our loved ones (and if only to limit the questions about our bafd invest, lol...) hoping that there will be exiting news after the China show, (the first with a professional booth, so it's one step up!)

Cheers all!

Germiston

New Message
Please login to post a reply