Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 07, 2023 09:43AM
Nov 07, 2023 09:53AM

"Since the SP was depressed earlier this week, it’s my OPINION, that they postpone for a few days the pricing to give the chance to have a better pricing.  The market was just too negative Monday and Tuesday. So it’s a good decision by the management because it will be LESS DILUTIVE.  As for privileged info….since it was post on Agoracom, it’s more of a public info.  We post it exactly to SHARE the info. "

This makes ZERO sense. They caused the SP destruction by putting out the news last week with no price attached. When they did this the share price was $3.74. What did they expect to happen with a bunch of blanks in the offering and no details? If this was true, it is so backwards and shows a level of incompetence I have yet to see in a publicly run company. As a result, I will take this as a false rumour OR not realistic strategy because I can't believe this would be their rationale after what they did (hoping the SP recovers from their mistakes). 

New Message
Please login to post a reply