Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 07, 2023 09:43AM
Nov 07, 2023 09:53AM

MM...we dropped immediately after this rumor was posted and ended up the day down 10%.

It may have seemed that way but look at the trades and the intraday chart. The stock was trading at $1.95 at the time I posted that OPINION (11:14). And if people reread the post it is stated as an OPINION not a rumor. A logical assumption. People here post opinions all the time and many here claim that it has no impact on the price but that is another story.

The stock was at $1.95 and continued to trade in that range for most of the day. At 14:55 it was at $1.97 and then sold off at the end of the day as is often the case on a Friday. 

I don't disagree with the overwhelming sentiment about this financing. The timing of it and the resulting margin calls have resulted in this stock tanking to where it is right now. 

What a disaster for so many loyal shareholders. I look forward to seeing the rationale for how we ended up in this circumstance and trust that management will take responsibility for what has happened to this investment and provide guidance on what they are doing to fix it.

I continue to believe that this company will be very successful at commercial deployment and will evolve into a major force in optical integration.

It is a beautiful day, it is Remembrance Day. I intend to enjoy it. As I type this post a Lancaster is doing a flyby overhead.

New Message
Please login to post a reply