Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 07, 2023 09:43AM
Nov 07, 2023 09:53AM

As I try to understand this technology that POET has achieved I must say that I agree with you FJ.

You obviously have a much deeper grasp than I have but what is important to note that many investors are now looking at 'impact investing' which really singles out companies that want to make a difference in positive environment and social change along with a financially sustained payout.

Poet is definitely one of these companies. Success can't always be measured in terms of a specific time frame because so many external factors come into play. Certainly supply issues played a big part in delays.

I had some time to reflect on Apple and how they struggled for many years and almost went bankrupt. In fact Apple languished from 1980-1997. Apple struggled with old tech, leadership, innovation, adoption and other obstacles. When Steve Jobs came back to Apple in 1997 he reinvigorated the company with the IPad and iPhone. He simplified their product focus but saw the massive potential right in front of him. The rest is history. He may have been a little arrogant, self assuming and extremely confident but he was a true visionary.

Suresh IMO has similar qualities to Mr. Jobs. (I have never met Suresh in person so I certainly can't say if he is arrogant or self assuming.)From what Suresh says though, I truly feel that he is extremely confident and also sees massive potential for the Poet Interposer which would define him as a true visionary. We need Suresh to keep working with Poet and staying focused on Poet's success.

What Poet has is something massively needed in the industry to move huge amounts of data. 

IMO

Zax

New Message
Please login to post a reply