Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: I’m not convinced this is about employee retention

How many tech people have senior management brought with them to POET. How many tech people will follow senior management if they go to a place where money is no object. Anyone think for a minute that if Suresh leaves he won't be taking the best people with him?

Think carefully about this. Be very aware of the risk when you vote. 

I recall Suresh telling me that at Globalfoundries he had access to a $billion budget. Suresh has had his hands tied at POET with money being spent very sparingly and yet they managed to develop an integration platform that everyone wants. 

When Vivek joined the company Macom was attempting to produce their L-PIC. That company was bragging about a coupling efficiency that was very inferior to what POET had achieved. 

If people don't believe that others would not pay big bucks to duplicate a POET optical interposer by offering the top POET people whatever they wanted then you are not living in the real world. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply