Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: I’m not convinced this is about employee retention

I would not call it a threat, I think of it as a reality check. I left a company I was with for my entire career because I had two competing offers. Suresh is still a young guy and has had many positions. David L might be a good example of the success that can be achieved with the knowledge gained from seeing the POET optical interposer advantage. 

Fathers Day weekend is coming which is always a busy time for me. So I must sign off for now.

I will leave you with the following message which was in response to POETMMC 

Management and insiders are employees of the company as well.  I think this is going to be case of "cut off your nose to spite your face" ..... I do not control what shareholders will or won't do.  I do control my own actions and I know that my executive staff also control their own actions.  A loss of any of the executive staff of the company will be devastating to the roadmap, to the company and to the shareholders.  There is nothing better than a motivated workforce to take the company forward in these uber competitive times.  We would not be here without them.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply