Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

timtao.....I actually agree with everything you mention.....and appreciate your lengthy, passionate and thought out response

I am only throwing that out there (again) to be somewhat of a devils advocate.....and I also know and appreciate that that can even be a 'lightning rod' of a conversation....so my intent is not to upsdet, but more to postulate......or brainstorm.....which all successful corporations do that I have been a part of over many years.

I personally am hoping that POET becomes a supplier to some of the biggest names and does not sell out.

I also know that if a company the size of Apple wanted to but POET they could do it.....

Just for fun, if you look at the size difference between the 2 companies, Apple is literally 16.7 miilion times the size of POET........Yes, 16.7 million times the size.

And, since it's the weekend and this is 'just for fun', take a look at this link and envision....(aka dream) where POET could land someday: (emphasis on dreaming)

https://firmroom.com/blog/largest-recent-m-a

New Message
Please login to post a reply