Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Celestial AI interview CUBE's "AI Infrastructure Silicon Valley

Thanks for that ITTR, I don't doubt what you say is true, it's pretty clear that this has gone on for years. We know the players, and to some extent, understand the motivation, there is a lot at stake for some. 

Having listened to Lazovsky's interview, I found it both interesting and infuriating to hear that CAI are being lavished with tens of millions in NRE, and how this has both defrayed their costs and ensured buy-in by the hyperscalers for their success, while seeming to pull the rug out from under POET late last year (at a time of dire financial need)by withholding NRE, perhaps under the guise of  "moving directly into production". 

What was their agenda, and how were they allowed to leverage that arrangement to the detriment of POET shareholders, who experienced massive dilution in order to sustain ongoing development and operations?

I doubt we'll ever know the answers but we have certainly seen, and continue to feel, the outcome. 

The question remains, if the essentiality of POET's technology is true, when will shareholders begin to see the fruits of this and can more pain be expected prior to seeing substantive gains? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply