Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Enthusiast, your comments about 'shareholder respect' are interesting, especially given that you have investments and association with several photonics companies. 

However, I have assumed that most of us in this forum are retail investors.  We bought POET shares on the NAS or the TSX.  Though I've invested a significant amount of money in the company, my investment didn't go directly to the company.  POET didn't really benefit from the shares I bought.  My money didn't fund their operations.  So, I don't have any expectation that POET management should demonstrate respect for me.  However, as a limited partner in a venture firm, and a previous investor in early stage companies where my investment goes directly toward financing the company, I have a much higher expectation of "respect" from management of of those companies.

Perhaps there are more of us on this forum who made direct investments in POET than I am aware of.

I'm fine with the information we're receiving.  I understand how POET is building the company.  I understand that there is not significant news every week.  I understand why it will take time to book revenue, and I'm certain that the value of the company will increase significantly when this comes to fruition.  And, for the record (BudFoxy), I believe that daily fluctuations in the sp are irrelevant at this point.

Just enjoying the ride, and looking forward to the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply