TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Jun 02, 2008 01:16PM

Rico..

I believe what will happen,to enhance share holder value that KXL will prove up fabulous deposits and sell them off piecemeal..

For example...if they prove up 2 million ounces on a section of the golden mile they will identify that deposit and give it fixed boundries...They will then sell that chunk to the higest bidder keeping a humungeous NSR for us..probably 5% which means KXL gets 5% of what ever comes out of that piece of dirt..FOREVER..that is where a royality will keep us in cash flow with out ever producing an ounce of gold our selves and incuring any expenses to aquire that ounce of gold..

That Net Smelter Royality,our cash cow is RIGHT OFF THE TOP..We get ours first..That is what I am thinking that our brilliant management is thinking as to make our investments go on forever and get as much as we can out of every claim..Now if that deposit consists of 40 acres..that is all they get..there is no way they are going to sell out the complete land package for one buyer or one time..They are too smart..

That is the reason that they claimed as much land as possible...We will allways have exploration work to do..sucking up the cash like theives from all the individual deposits we are going to sell to hungry producers...

That is what I think will happen..That is why I'm here forever..the divvies per share alone will keep us in booze forever,,

How do you like that senario..?

Comments..??

Jun 03, 2008 02:59AM

Jun 03, 2008 04:55AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply