TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Jun 02, 2008 01:16PM
Hey Rico, I too have pondered the questions you have posed to Coach[as well as double digit SP]. I beleive the co. will split at least 2 ways to start, with B/G going to a major, say Barrack. This will begin once we have proven up some serious ounces. Kodiak would then continue with their mission statement of exploration. As to timing- let's say Barrack watches as we get bigger and prove up resources. I think they would be happy to pay $250 or whatever per ounce in the ground. They will know what they're getting and most importantly they will be running the mine[S]. Kodiak will happily develop other properties while funding those projects in part with a 3% NSR. So do we get cash or shares or both from Barrack. The larger the # of ounces, the more likely we would get stock in return. I think we will get a lot of shares, in time..this will take awhile,perhaps 2 years from the end of summer. Time now for a Corona, cheers.
Jun 03, 2008 02:59AM

Jun 03, 2008 04:55AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply