TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Apr 29, 2009 12:32PM

Re: Visit - Cedar (looking for magic wand)

in response to by
posted on Apr 29, 2009 05:11PM

All of the above, mostly. As you are aware, the junior explorer stocks tanked and didn't come back. The miners did. I have been meaning to wave my magic wand to change that, but goshdarn it, I can't find it.

I was there last Fall - pretty well at the end of the drilling season. Very little change / info since then - typical until the season starts again. Little news = bad for stock price. January until Summer is not good for explorer stocks.

In my reports and thereafter I didn't say anything about short sellers being active on this stock. We haven't had any for a long time. If you can find to the contrary, please regale us with the post.

I think I was positive but not extremely optimistic - I find hype boring. I am as unhappy as anyone here, any maybe moreso - I lost a big bundle - maybe more than anyone here?

There is a little pickup in the explorers - but look at the stock price of similar companies in the area when they announce their great drill results. Roxmark had very good results today and the result was ... two big cents ... their stock price didn't even beat the highs of the past two months. Typical nowadays.

I promise to look harder for my magic wand - been making a lot of sawdust in the woodshop lately - maybe it's under one of those piles? Sure hope I didn't toss yet another magic wand with all the Philips screws I threw out - everything gets Robertson these days.

If I find it I'll let you know.

New Message
Please login to post a reply