TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Apr 29, 2009 12:32PM

Hi Rico!

It is my understanding that several insiders have been supporting the stock through the placements, including the most recent one that went off around $4 a share. If they bought the core position they wanted at that time, and have not been selling, then it is not necessarily the best strategy to continue accumulating even now when the stock is trading so cheap. I cannot speak for the strategy of other people, but I can say from my own point of view, and perhaps anyone else reading this forum, then why are we not all buying right now? The reality is that most of us have lost significant value during the last year, money is limited, and there is no guarantee of success. If that is true for us, then its true for the insiders too. When I free up some cash, I have several dozen stocks that are attractive to me, and most of them are way down in price similar to KXL. Should I just continue buying KXL only? I think not. I have to guess that other people are making the same choices.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply