TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Apr 29, 2009 12:32PM

Perfectly reasonable questions you raised. If we weren't in a crap market, I do think it would be different. You can see the gold in the rock - it's there. It's all about perception.

Moly has recovered quite a bit. Copper not so much. Gold is a later-stage play, unfortunately. Likely we're at a bottom.

I definitely don't know everything. If someone has a better idea or a better take on the situation, I'm all ears.

I pointed out the likelihood of a general collapse, starting in 2007, although I also underestimated it. I got out of all my industrials before the crash, but not the explorers. My biggest underestimation was the extent to which all stocks, good stocks, any stock would be taken down by the collapse in financials. People don't feel very rich now, so they're less likely to take a flier on a gold explorer.

However, nothing lasts forever. Even the market still says we've got something. Need eyes on the ball, on the gold miners but most importantly the extent to which exploration companies are rewarded. Looking for an uptrend ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply