TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Feb 04, 2010 08:28PM
tau
Feb 04, 2010 09:36PM
Feb 04, 2010 11:13PM
Feb 04, 2010 11:26PM

Only one of the historical operations surpassed 1 million oz and most of the gold occurences are in elongated vein or shear systems, so I agree that the next round of gold production will look the same as before. The Hercules project will eventually get to about 1 million oz when enough of the veins systems are uncovered and that may be enough to support a mill but undoubtedly the economics would improve if more reserves can be found in the area. It's easy to calculate trucking costs and the sensitivity of production costs versus trucking distance will probably be done as part of the feasibility studies. I'm sure a mining engineer could probably give a good estimate of the maximum distance right now before you have to consider a separate mill. The Milestone project is quite different in that the possibilty exists for a high tonnage , low grade gold system which has barely been explored yet. Kodiak is not a one trick pony. One signiifcant measure of performance for a junior mining company is the ability to consistently deliver high quality exploration prospects, which Kodiak has done.

Feb 05, 2010 01:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply