A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Feb 03, 2020 03:52PM
Feb 03, 2020 05:17PM

Dear Maxwell,

Welcome on board and don’t worry about repeating questions.

Thanks for the compliments.  Often times the answers are as a result of a team effort, and I have a great team around me. I will pass on your compliments to them as well. Thx again.

The site inspections you refer to in the PYR PR were about client site inspections as part of a Due Diligence by the purchaser…they wanted to see systems in action, not manufacturing capabilities.

We have said that DI has an exclusive arrangement with Pyro to market and manufacture Drosrite systems in certain parts of the world where they have a unique advantage.  All DI systems are manufactured in the USA. 

The other parts of your observations speak in part to politics and general strategy.  At Pyro we refrain from discussing either items if they have not been specifically referred to in public documents (such as a PR or MD&A).

Hope that helps,

Peter

Feb 04, 2020 08:40PM

Feb 04, 2020 11:16PM

Feb 05, 2020 01:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply