A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Feb 03, 2020 03:52PM
Feb 03, 2020 05:17PM

Thanks again Peter for your reply (and today's PR). I appreciate your explanation of inspecting working units rather than the manufacturing process. That makes sense. It also makes sense you don't want to comment on politics.

The point I was trying to make regarding DI is that I interpret your PR's of Apt 29 & Jun 3 as indicating PYR bid on and was awarded the Drosrite contract before DI was in the picture. I'm trying to understand why PYR would involve another company in an already awarded contract when they don't do any manufacturing as you pointed out. I assume they will participate in the profit rather than it all going to PYR. When I researched Drosrite International I couldn't find any record of this company before last July and after the contract was awarded to PYR. This is the major source of my confusion and I believe a reasonable one for shareholders. Thank you in advance. Regards. 

Feb 04, 2020 08:40PM

Feb 04, 2020 11:16PM

Feb 05, 2020 01:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply