A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: To Peter: patents for iron ore pelletization and RISE

Hey 007, thanks for weighing in.

I think Peter (along with virtually anyone who reads SH and Agoracom) knows where I stand regarding PYR, which I have stated numerous times is an exciting, exceptional, and pretty incredible company to be invested in.

As you yourself pointed out, based on my Stockhouse posts alone, which number in the dozens or hundreds, from hours spent every day as one of the chief board defenders contradicting bashers and shorters, and even more hours researching and writing numerous long, positive, (and highly supportive) posts about PYR and its market potential, it’s gotta be obvious I’m very long on PYR.

But every investor should look at things with at least some semblance of a critical eye, and not merely focus on cheerleading, especially those who have significant money invested. It’s your money, so it’s your right to question, which I do, civilly, but within a very specific setting and audience, and as much as possible based on research, facts, and process (and, contrary to Peter’s initial assumption, my very real business background).  I’m sure Peter would agree.

I personally have no problem with Peter responding to me like that, and am glad he did. Now, he might have done it on the other forum, where the specific and fast-moving conversations he had issues with were actually occurring, rather than on a different forum entirely on the back of an unrelated – and positively intentioned – question. In fact that’s why – along with the fact that the CEO forum rarely attracts shorters to begin with – that I keep those ongoing conversational ruminations (that some may see as negative or more neutral) over there on that forum, which is way smaller, more in-the-moment and reactive (and which likely rubbed Peter the wrong way), rather than on the larger and more widely-read Stockhouse forum that is better suited to long-form while also more likely to attract shorts and bashers. I’m not the one that brought those thoughts to a wider-read forum like Agoracom, which were then reposted to SH, remember. I intentionally kept those thoughts to CEO, which has a very small and perhaps more technical/financial/process-oriented group.

I share your distaste for shorters, but investors should be just as leery of anyone who simply cheerleads constantly, with no analysis nor questioning, just random emotion, copying and repasting over and over of the same few posts, or the “I think this is gonna be $1000” posts. It’s great to be supportive, but the onslaught of emotion-based hype posts like those often work to create pause in potential new investors who sense a pump. As anyone who has lost tens of thousands of dollars in investments that tanked would tell you, wearing blinders and earmuffs is about the worst thing you can do with your money. If all we did all day was yell into the canyon with cheerleading posts, and then something went wrong and you lost all your money, you'd feel you were misled and blame the board, just the same as if you can be misled by a shorter talking of dire circumstances convinced you to sell prematurely.

There’s a difference between remaining bullish and voicing perspectives. Maintaining a balanced approach is important, as is speaking to the right audience when you have different perspectives. I kept my more balanced and neutral/slightly critical posts to the forum with the smallest audience on purpose, yet those posts were fed to a wider audience by others, not me, and now it’s a bigger thing.

I hope to hear from you also on CEO or any forum. Never be afraid to post.

Long and strong PYR.

Re: To Peter: patents for iron ore pelletization and RISE

in response to

Re: To Peter: patents for iron ore pelletization and RISE

by 007

posted on Nov 12, 2020 01:51AM

Dear Peter, 

On behalf of many shareholders...THANK YOU for that epic response.  Many, including myself at times get very irritated by some his negative double talk posts on ceo.ca for the greater good!? Also, often dominates the forum. I always thought if Pete read these he would be rightfully bothered too.

If he stayed bullish as most of his SH posting great but he needs to realize the short attacks are real, so why the heck feed them anything.  Maybe this is a wake up call for him - so we can all be united long.  

Keep up the incredible work Pete. 

We are very thankful to have a smart and passionate CEO like yourself!

New Message
Please login to post a reply