A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Greenland buys Waste to Energy systems for $42 million each

Hello Peter,

Hope all is well and Happy New Year! You may recall I mentioned this to you early last year regards to our waste problems in Nunavut. I think your reply was it is not low-lying fruit or something along those lines. However, it seems that perhaps the changes this year on reducing Emissions globally has found it's way to remote Northern communities. Based on the information in the link below I'm wondering if perhaps you might have to time to reconsider your position and look again at the benefits and value of providing waste to energy systems for Canada's Northern remote communities?

We run on 100% fossil fuel power and we generate a significant amount of waste due to the amount of extra packaging from having everything shipped up here, as well as a lot of throwing stuff out and just buying new stuff due to the challenges and cost of shipping broken items out for repairs.

I almost considered just buying a new iPhone last year when the glass got broken instead of getting it repaired, since it was on warranty I did end up sending it out however it took about a month to get it back and almost got lost in the mail.

At $42 million per unit, I'm sure you could put together something that would meet the criteria for low lying fruit.

Thanks again for your consideration.

Claude

https://nunatsiaq.com/stories/article/two-new-incinerators-aim-to-ease-greenlands-trash-problem/?fbclid=IwAR3qCsek4Eszk-y_Q_FJ02QkAK6MFqE5xj8EVz67rjAAmKZtJK_0LYpDn7Y

New Message
Please login to post a reply