A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: Greenland buys Waste to Energy systems for $42 million each

Hi Peter,

Thank for looking into this a little more, I think you will find waste (MSW and effluent) is a signfiicant challenge up here.

That said, no need to feel bad, having lived here more than 15 years I completely agree the North has it's own unique challenges especially for introducing change and new tech (new for up here), although not insurmountable when done in small steps. Slow up here is actually slow but change does eventually occur... just slower.

I look forward to any updates or ideas you may have on this. I am also open to providing or helping you get any other info/data you might need to further investigate a solution.

I'm no engineer so at the very least it may give you and Pierre a good chuckle... when I first began looking into the problem (approx. 2006) and investigating possible solutions, I drafted my own concept of a solution which I am happy to share here (below) for your enjoyment.

Thank you,

Claude

New Message
Please login to post a reply