A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Pennytodollar,

First, I would like to thank you for your message and words of encouragement.  I would also like to thank you for being patient for an answer. It is appreciated

With respect to your question, we have indeed produced powder from various materials. As you rightly pointed out, we have produced a high purity spherical IN718 powder, which is a standard material Inconel variant. We have also produced high purity commercially pure titanium (CPTi) powder as well as a specialty reactive material for a US government entity.

Regretfully, I cannot give you more details than what has been publicly disclosed however, I can note that, PyroGenesis’ plasma atomization system, NexGen™, can produce powder from a wide variety of wire feedstock. Having said that, Beryllium Aluminum can be found in a wire format and, as such, should be ideally suited for our NexGen™ process.

Hope that Helps.

Peter

moi
Feb 02, 2021 10:10PM
Feb 03, 2021 12:40PM

moi
Feb 03, 2021 01:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply