A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I fully understand if my question broaches material info territory and this is my attempt to ask these questions without doing so but it may be treading on thin ice just the same.

Is the company's move to RNG a strategy that was collaborative with this internal consortium group you spoke of in one of your recent Q&A's?

Is this potential acquistion a layer of diversity strategy to move to different technology thus giving the company another leg to the stool?

and/or..

Is this potential RNG acquisition strategy a means to create/develop syngergies within an area of the company or affiliate company to harness a definitive resource to coincide WITH that relationship of  the aforementioned "areas/affiiations" CURRENT untapped technology, to a create known demand thus creating a value stream that is going to grow exponentially?

Yes.. I am king of the run on sentence.. I cannot stop this..

Thank you and in the end, this will all be answered near term I suppose.. lol

Apr 15, 2021 08:29AM
Apr 15, 2021 09:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply