A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Apr 12, 2021 12:54PM
Apr 15, 2021 08:29AM

Thanks Peter.. These damn kids in the candy aisle can drive ya nuts at times right? Lol.

At times the shareholders need to put on the patience hat and just let things happen. I have a brother invested and he is new at investing. I have to talk him off the ledge at times.. lol. It sounds simplistic but we are all adults here and should understand the risks involved. 

People seem to skip past the safe harbor statements like you would run from a Sasquatch from a British Columbia forest. There are generally two parties to these things as you’ve stated often. There are things beyond your control which is an understatement I suspect.

So as I’ve stated to my brother, “Own what you know, knowing what you own”.

I tell him I’ve not charged him for the due diligence and he inherited his portion so sit back and enjoy the damn ride.. lol

Because you are still too handsome, we don’t need you answering things that will get you an all expense paid trip to Rinkers Island.. lol..

As always, thank you for taking the time out of what I can imagine... is a crazy schedule. somehow I think you’d not want it any other way..

Proceed Sir and God Bless.

New Message
Please login to post a reply