A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: Electricity requirements for torches. EXPANSION AND MODERNIZATION OF AN IRON ORE PELLETIZING PLANT IN NORTHERN SWEDEN

Wow, Jack Benny, thanks for this post!  I know you're not sure if your assumptions are correct but if they are, then as you say, conversion to torches requires some planning.  The clients have to make sure everything will work smoothly, just as Pyro does modeling to make sure the torches will function correctly in their host environment.

Peter gave a really solid response to my question, and I found it very encouraging.  And I'm heartened by his assertion that if several companies start out with small initial orders, all of those "small" orders will have a significant impact on the top line.

And by the way, sorry to hear about your white April.  Green is where it's at.  :-)

Regards,

Snowdrift

New Message
Please login to post a reply