A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: An answer to a question i got on the back burner...

Dear All,

I received the following Question privately, and thought the answer could benefit the group:

The question was as follows (my answer is below in red):

Hello Peter,

I have noticed that since April 22, 2021 you are selling 30k shares every day, yet the shares have fallen a lot. Is it because of the future qtr?

It's hard to understand this for a shareholder who has little information when the chairman who has all the information is selling shares even when the share is at its lowest (compared to $ 12).

Is this a message to sell? What is the goal?

.... an investor, nervous shareholder who does not understand!

Dear XXXX,

I cannot comment on share price, guidelines etc.…

However, I can comment on my selling 30,000 shares a day.  When this was disclosed, as required, on the appropriate platform it was also noted that this was done principally to be able to exercise warrants maturing in May and June.

I hope you realize that to sell 80,000,000 shares at this rate it would take about 2,667 days…or roughly 12 years…hardly a sell signal…lol….

Anyways, I Hope that Helps,

Peter

Hope that Helps

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply