A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: An answer to a question i got on the back burner...

Jkstroe... not everyone was fortunate enough to get in under .25! I am luckier than a a lot of those you mock... I just fell below my break even point @4.25 and to think, some are holding @12 which must be awfully difficult to do even if they believe better days are ahead.

I do believe better days are ahead and I believe I've picked a winner but that's not much comfort when I'm finding my back is getting slowly pressed against the wall. We are all hungry for something tangible but that doesn't make us any less steady with this company!

When I bought I didn't buy on a whim... I heard of it and PPP sold me after watching a dozen or so interviews & dd but I did learn that there are two time schedules... Peters and actual where as the actual does lag some behind. Not everyone comes from a perspective of a quarter... good for you and all the others that can... most of us didn't.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply