A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

As tough as it is to take I think the best option was to sell in the open market. As it happens the timing was when the market was at a real low point which would have hurt those who were also selling at the same time, but for any of us who want to buy more this is a good oppertunity to add to your position. Fairest way is selling on the open market.

If Peter sold after a big news release he would have benefited himself but then any momentum gained from the news would be shattered. Plus Peter would be profiting from being an insider knowing what is to come. 

I have more respect for Peter now selling at a low point giving anyone of us an oppertunity to buy low, rather than an institution. I am going to be looking at adding in the coming week. I had left for a backpacking trip Wed morning, and returned Friday after market close so wasn't able to buy anymore this week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply