A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I begged to differ as I see lot of malicious slander that is definitely libelous. Here is just one of many accusing PYR CEO of manipulation for personal gain: 

My thought is why would a packing slip for a purchase by pyr be publicly available on the internet and that seems to be a Bitly type link that is simply a PDF given the link name of a web page that sounds vaguely like a real website, and it looks laughably suspect to me- or in the event it was real- leaked by the company to manipulate the stock price because how else could it be out there?, and even then sure as ##$%$LL not a contract. PYR was "shipping samples" of 3d print powder in 2019. No sales. Where's the quote for 36 torches? Where's the contracts? Why are all the prospects dangled in front of investors in other countries with unnamed companies? What happened with the LOI the subsidiary of pyr (drosrite) that Peter's son is the head of, that has the address of a place that rents offices by the day, gave PYR months back? Peter is not the creator of any technology pyr possesses. He's a business man with a resume in M&A and pumping, I mean preparing companies for IPOs. Both job involve making something look as good as possible on the surface for financial gain and/or milking something for everything you can get from it regardless of the outcome for the company. He's personally banked tens of millions by orchestrating and stacking technically legal transactions between himself and pyr in his favor (remember he controls 49 percent of the shares...) while never actually leading the company to profitability in over 15 years and has personally made 16M this year, while pyr is at a loss, the year he promised all the big things were to come. Tick tick tick PP. In my opinion as I am not a financial adviser.

Agoracom: Small Cap Investment - PyroGenesis Canada Inc - Q For Peter: Any comments on the YF Bashers?

New Message
Please login to post a reply