A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Good question. 

I would like to see more details on the joint venture such as who the partner is and what each partner will be bringing to the table, which is still to come I believe.

Lots of stuff going on that has been reported on where they are getting close, until  that news breaks a lot of people may just be sitting on the sidelines to see if they can jump in at just the right time. Myself I have been invested for about a year with a large position and have added more on the lows but am tapped for cash now but if it drops lower I just may have to juggle some stuff around to buy some more. When I buy I try to do in lots of 2000 shares. My timeline is 3-5 years with a bit of trading in between.

There will be a lot of eyes on Scotland and the conference on enviromental issues. This is where PYR will shine. Not sure if there is a Tradehow attached to the conference if so I would think PYR would have a booth showing the world what they have to offer and how thier technology will help solve a lot of industries GHG issues.

New Message
Please login to post a reply