A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Nah, not copper wire. 

1) Why are you getting a 40 foot container for a single spool of wire?

2) The HS code is for copper bars, rods, and profiles - not wire

3) If you look at other tabs on the shipping website - it isn't one piece of copper, it is one box.

4) If you look at the supplier on the shipping website, they sell copper rods (they do sell wire as well, but don't look to a random supplier on Alibaba, look to the actual supplier Sakysteel).

5) They also recently bought a machine tool (drill bit) that would be in order for making the copper components of their torches.

I would be more open to the idea of it being copper wire if it weren't for the specification in the torch patent that tubular copper pieces are required. That and the shipments are going to the new warehouse where the torch component manufacturing equipment was installed. 

I'm not going to put a 100% guarantee on me being right, I don't know what is going on behind their doors - but as far as I know, the functioning and locked down powder towers are at a different site.

New Message
Please login to post a reply