A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I hate these appeasement press releases.

The manipulation aspect of an equity will take care of itself by actions of a company coming under such manipulation by following through with their business plan. 

Catch the manipulators with their pants down with a monster press release. Loose lips sink ships and if you can keep every mouth shut prior to a monster press release for maximum effect.., bolt the freakin door on the share price explosion.

Until entities start to purchase the products associated with a company's verticals, this is where we will be.

The risks are laid out in the safe harbor statement of EVERY press release right?

“There can be no assurances that……….”

So people need to understand that a simple philosophy of: investing ONLY that which you can afford to lose is the BASIC tenet of investing in the stock market.

This is not hard and I wish the company would stop this nanny state mentality assuaging the masses on the edge of the cliff.

Those who walk through life with an emotive mindset have China licking their chops at the moment.

I want the price to drop more so I can buy more before the explosion. Yea sick I know but I know what I own and I know I will be rewarded with my patience or that legacy investment will serve my lovely and my kids.

Investing in these kind of plays are not for the weak of heart.

My vote is for the stoppage of these types of press releases. It makes the company look weak.

The share buyback portion? That  is what spells confidence. It I believe is already a tightly held equity based upon share ownership between yourself Peter and retail investors.

Share buybacks tell the market they best get on the train before it leaves the station.

Continue with the business plan and the rest will take care of itself.

I would only ask that the company take a look at the inflationary numbers that are about to hit EVERYTHING and adjust accordingly. I would like to think companies on the cusp of purchasing your technology would see the same issue and begin a preemptive procurement process BEFORE the astronomical inflationary conditions hit?

In any event, I still love this investment and am going nowhere..

and tell Bernard to stop scratching the back of his ear during interview inflection points.. It makes me nervous.... lol..

Proceed..

New Message
Please login to post a reply