A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Canadiancamper,

Lol

There you go again.

Grading my posts like a summer school teacher.

I will not engage in a tit for tat with you.  I only responded to you before as a way of cleaning the air for those new to the platform.

(BTW to all those new here: Notice how many on this platform have this guy’s number and did not fall for his antiques...and called him to task? Take note and read on...beware of scammers on both ends of the spectrum...both pumpers and predatory short sellers!!!  Pumpers are easy to spot...short sellers can be much harder).

I will however leave you with the following observation:  I cannot recall how many exactly, but I think 4 of your last 5 posts have the word “embarrassing” in it. You are either embarrassed about the Company, embarrassed about me, or you think  I should be embarrassed about me... I am not sure why, but you surely have used the word a lot...maybe it is just a new found word that you are experimenting with? 

Whatever, here is my point: if you are so embarrassed, so irate, so blinded by all that is happening...then why don’t you sell? Get out. That’s what most mature investors do when they have lost faith. They don’t go running around their camper screaming and shouting the sky is falling.  They get out.

Unless of course you have a different agenda...one that may want those less sophisticated to do things they may not otherwise have done...which would make you a __________?

(Does anyone want to help me fill in the blank?) – lol...be polite! no rudeness gang! Have fun.

Hope that Helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply