Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hi, again! want to ad that it was the industry that asked for and want these regulations. I think it was TLM who sayed that they didn't want to proceed/go on with anything before it got new rules, so they can know about their situation and how their planing has to be. They have to discuss about royalties also.

You ask about if these rules can have a negative influens on qec. I think you mean, if it could have a negative influens on earnings? No, I dont think so! Instead, everyone can brag about how clean, regulated and environmental "right" everything is (a good trade mark).

Qec wants to reuse about 100% of the frac water. So they already does things like this. I think that they could infact be ahead of regulations.

The report has to be delivered the 28th of february, as far as I know. I also have to get the details from the canadians on this board. Read some of Tectol's writings(he's from quebec), and others on this board.

To me it looks like the brokers have understand that a moratorium is not very likely, but due to the unsecureness (and other things) they can't take it very high right now, but if it dont fall below 1.67 cdn today, then they have made a buttom here(a double or triple) I think. Qec has managed to stay above the 10NOK mark today in norway:) So with canada doing the same, I think it looks good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply