...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

It was my concern....past tense of the verb, now in the present tense I "am" not concerned...I'm satisfied that they can't disclose the nature of the scheduling conflict.

Yes, I was concerned about that, now I am not...and since that first email to the company and their subsequent response I have dropped it.  

Now we can deal with what I'm concerned about now....Do you think its right that the company should decide to skip an investor event and NOT disclose the fact to shareholders ahead of time?  Perhaps you don't care, and that would be fine.  But I don't like having information that should be disclosed withheld from me.  

The R&R show is in NYC, not Calgary.....I want to hear it from the horse's mouth, from a company representative.  I called and dialed Clayton's extension by name, got his voice mail, so I hit zero and got Heather again.  I asked her if Clayton was in and she said he was, and maybe away from his desk.  She then asked me what I wanted to know and I said "same as last time"...I repeated my question and specifically asked when the company made the decision to skip the event.  She said she didn't know when that decision was made.  I then asked if it was known on Friday that they wouldn't be attending, again she said she didn't know and asked me if I wanted to hold while she went and checked to see where Clayton was....I agreed to hold.

After over 5 minutes (I had a dart) she came back on the line and said he was in a meeting.....which I have my supicions about.  I think its very possible that she found Clayton, told him about our conversation and then Clayton maybe said "tell him I'm in a meeting".

We shall see if he calls me back, after she came back and told me that he was in a meeting she asked if I wanted his VM and I said yes and left him another message.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply