...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hello All, 

This is my first contribution to the forum. Some very impressive posters here and a great place of exchanging info. I have been following RVXCF for over a year now and have been quitely accumulating a nice position over this past year. 

What I found very interesting today was not only did the volume pick up heavily on the U.S. side but the stock was being boxed in and a down tick was shown whenever possible. My hunch and only a hunch is telling me that some sort of financing is in the works and we might be in a ten day average to price the issue.

Keep in mind what exchange the U.S. issue trade on. I'd love to see us on the QQQ.

My thoughts on the company announcing the 250 mace events is that it's not material. Most Bio's usually announce that "dosing is completed" or that "the trial has begun" etc.

In many ways it would not be a prudent thing to announce when they hit the 250 mark or 270 or whatever. This might be key info and a timeline that an aquiring company would learn after it signs a N.D.A. and is let into the data room.  I'm in the camp that thinks management will never get in the game of producing and marketing. If the past is any indication of the future, look for a Zenith type of a transaction.

Just my thoughts .......

C.D.

New Message
Please login to post a reply