...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Carpe Diem,

I think I understand you points now. I now appreciate that you were discussing two separate issues: 1) Resverlogix not revealing how many events they accrued at the time of ending dosing announcement; and 2) Resverlogix having meetings with big pharma, under N.D.A. protection, post-FDA approval.

When you previously stated that your scenarios pertained to post-FDA approval, I thought you were talking about disclosing the number of events in the trial. This didn't make sense to me, since the full trial results, including total number of events and number of events in each group, will have been presented and published long before FDA/EMA approval.

As for Amarin, yes I agree I am dwelling on them too much. They are just an attractive contemporary comparator. But like you pointed out, Amarin has been very liberal with the amount of info they news released. They PR'd much more than what was necessary. There is no requirement to discose ALL of the information that Amarin did.

I also appreciate you bringing up the likely possibility of a Phase 3b or Phase 4. Great point.

Thanks for clarifying your points.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply