...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Jan 31, 2019 08:03PM
Jan 31, 2019 08:11PM
Jan 31, 2019 09:06PM
Jan 31, 2019 09:27PM

It must be assumed that someone here has been privy to all the contractual documents and clauses between Turd i and RVX in regards to this loan??,,have they??,,, If anyone has actually read an executed copy of a contract they may find many clauses in which exemption is granted or each party is otherwise held non-liable.

Really does any one here actually think that billionaires will let their investment be stolen from under they noses when they have partial control??..or that DM with 4 million shares will pass along a lifetime of work,,,.really!!,,if so the business part of this market has a lot to teach us.

I disagree with the amount of FUD created in this form with the constant harp in regards to the loan and the fear it has undoubtedly created in some existing shareholders and ones on the sidelines. 15000 warrants were up on the bid yesterday possibly due to such FUD around the IP,,,,,It could be assumed that some common shares have been sold into the open market because of it, rightly or wrongly. Management will give news when the items in question are in order. jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply