...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Just checked the chart again....seeing another wedge

What I love and hate is the way they're doling the cash out of an eye dropper...it seems to me that every time its "just enough" to keep the wolves at the door from getting in the house, but never enough to pitch them miles away into the forest.  

If Resverlogix were able to raise enough to be done with the 3rd Eye loan, with enough left over to get through say 12 months....then they could remove the disclosed risk about there being a material uncertainty about the company's ability to continue as a going concern.  

I know some don't think this is a big deal....but I disagree.  I do believe the incredibly weak financial state of the company is a serious impediment to attracting some serious investment, open market interest that would drive the PPS well above Zack's lousy $5 target imo.

Of course if I'm right and if things were different, if the financial state of the company didn't require them to warn about there being a very real possibility that they might not be able to continue as a going concern....then the shares I was adding recently would probably have cost a lot more than what I paid, and the warrants too.  Of course that also applies to HL and whatever other investors keep getting a nice discount to the market price....

New Message
Please login to post a reply