...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

GAC - I don't believe yesterday's selling was fear based at all. There certainly could have been a little but not from those following the science. As mentioned in a previous post and also a post from fouremm the situation that is currently present represents a fantastic opportunity to either take some money of the table without reducing your total exposure or to increase your total exposure without taking on any more financial risk. IMO anyone who shorted the stock that has not already covered by repurchasing already has exposed themselves to exceptional risk. A conspiracy theorist may even think that if the game was played the same as last year those who shorted this thinly traded stock could soon be in for a major gut punch. Being short a biotech, this thinly traded, this close to Top Line Data being announced is just plain foolishness. By my estimate the risk of being short RVX at this time represents 5 to 25 times the risk of being long. Not a proposition I would enter into lightly for a thinly traded company.

We can only thank those who have sold and provided those with dry powder the opportunity that they have. Adding money to the till at reasonable share prices is only logical for this company to do. Further, this financing should have been expected as DM made it very clear that the company would continue to do financings as need at the last AGM.

All IMO, dyodd

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply