...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Jan 02, 2020 03:41PM

Personallly, and jmho, I think the Jan 10 monies buy time for daily operations ... while we wait for regulatory and "deal" (partnering/buyout) news? Hopefully it will have a "soothing" effect on the market, but probably in a limited way. At least the market would get the messages that there is still confidence among larger investors, and the risk of closing the doors is not immediate. I don't "think" the larger vested investors would allow the doors to close absent horrible news and outlook though, but again jmho - and the general market may disagree or just not be willing to take on that type of risk?

I personally don't "expect" significant pps impact until either/both regulatory & BP news of some kind become available. And imho, the BP news may be dependent on the regulatory news for "go/no go" and at what valuations, which in turn is important to the investor power base for investment/partnering/sale decision making, and for deal cutting?

I would "assume" that clarity from the regulatory world would be vital to current and future valuation, and viability costs/time for ROI projections.

To me, as an investor it is still all HIGHLY speculative, but with a view and belief that this science is real and is now "somewhat" but not fully proven, and will be worth something significant to somebody, at some point in time.

Hanging in there, longggg .... at least for another 3-6 months as material and important dominoes fall and material news trickles in .... I just don't "see" how there can't be big news coming sometime in H1 2020, whether good, bad, or ugly. JMHO's though.

Jan 03, 2020 01:23PM
Jan 04, 2020 03:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply