Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Carmine's boys are obviously borderline criminal in the way they talk this thing down just to pick up cheapies. Once they get the shares they are looking for, they'll pump it. Wonder how they sleep at night. Don't sweat it...pretty soon they'll be your friends. As for me, I do not want any longs to be discouraged away from their investment. I got a couple PM's from longs who wished I didn't say I sold. Well, I wish they didn't pump, and lead us to believe that a pps eruption was imminent. Look, I still have 150,000 shares in my cert. I told gsfl I was planning to move out of that as well, but I just can't pull away completely from the company which owns the rights to WEM. I'm just very frustrated, and I'm tired to being lied to. From how many people did I hear that they wanted the pps around .20 by the ASM? Yet it is clear to me that the company wanted the opposite, IMO, as per my analysis which many of you know I've had for weeks now. What kind of a company does that? It may be something which they have to do, but don't lead me to believe the opposite. I hope SFMI and GHDC go to the moon, but I feel more comfy where I am now. The only reason why this won't work at this point is mismanagement or PM market collapse. I don't believe the latter will happen. As to the former....

Sep 24, 2011 11:12AM
Sep 24, 2011 11:19AM
Sep 25, 2011 10:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply