Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: Re: Physical purchase and my current opinion of SFMI/GHDC/Scorpio.

Sep 24, 2011 10:01AM

Thanks much for the feedback...and yes, it would have been nice to join all those at the meeting.

I too appreciate those who have spent their hard earned money and time to take in the meeting. I have no doubt everyone is impressed with what they are seeing...and it is hard to believe over three years have gone by following this story and project.

We are in and heading farther into very skitterish economic times. People are nervous and easily spooked now, no matter what they hold. Some are downright scared. If they only knew how the PMs and JPMs will be such wonderful investments they might feel more confident.

Many JPMs are still at the mercy of non fundamental, exogenous and corrupt influences in our holdings. With respect to this particular stock, the crooks abound and are constantly attempting to twist the spin to their advantage. Just think of the time and effort they put into their postings on the BBs. What a bunch of cruds.

Yes, we can blame management for some gaffs, but still the progress has been undeniable. One of my pet theories is that the JPMs with the biggest potential are the biggest targets. When they are trading for pennies they are easily defrauded and volitile....whether it is organized or not.

The hardest part is being patient...but I believe things will change soon to the positive as more volume comes into this sector.

I hope all attending the meeting are having a good time and seeing what they like.

Sep 24, 2011 11:12AM
Sep 24, 2011 11:19AM
Sep 25, 2011 10:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply