Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: Re: Physical purchase and my current opinion of SFMI/GHDC/Scorpio.

Sep 24, 2011 10:01AM

Thanks, Dick. I just really set me off when I get up in the morning, after spending a long day, in 92 degree weather, out at the mill and find some yahoo starting to call us liars before we've even said anything. I was grouchy - hadn't had my breakfast yet. I apologize to anyone who was offended - except for the jerks who set me off, as far as I'm concerned, they can go do anatomically impossible things to themselves.

I have pictures of 500+ gram dore bars in people's hands. I held them myself. One was still warm from having just been poured. Then we went out at actually watched a pour. I have some great video, but it's over 40mb and I can't sent it anyplace over the hotel wireless connection.

I have pictures of the new smelter/flotationplant/vault/lab/office comples being built (we watched workmen - they delayed the concrete pout until Monday because they didn't want all that activity with shareholders underfoot. The vault will be larger than most bank vaults, with a 1 foot thick Diebold vault door. It will only be able to be opened by two high ranking officers of the company, who are NOT permanently on site. The vault will be buried 10' deep as well as having very thick concrete walls on all sides except the doors, with what looks to me like 1' rebar.

The "offsite smelter" that one of the bashers keeps talking about, as you will be able to see from the pictures and video, is right next to the main mill building. Which is being expanded (workmen working on it while we were there) to add a second, larger mill circuit.

The new belt press that will eliminate the settling ponds and more efficiently recover the currently "lost" silver is also well along in it's installation.

That's all from now. I've got to go catch a van to go see the mountain.

Sep 24, 2011 11:12AM
Sep 24, 2011 11:19AM
Sep 25, 2011 10:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply