Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I fully agree with your greed factor comment. However, PQ & Family have made sure that they will make money no matter how they roll. I think that the sinkler has a long way to go in terms of time and money for the necessary renovations and safety precautions still needed to satisfy MSHA. So if they really plan on drilling this summer, IMO it will be on the surface. All they would need to do is to come up with some solid initial core samples confirming the historical grades. If they can prove the historical data to be accurate I think that hordes of new and old investors will be begging to lend them the money to extend the scope of the drilling program! Maybe even a major minor will make a respectable offer for the company?

If this company really holds the fabled "goods" in their claims. I am sure that PQ & Family would love to turn over the operation to professionals, get their tickets validated and move on to the beach bum life ASAP!

Come on Pierre... let's get this job done already. The stock does not have any patience left for your games.

Have a nice day...

New Message
Please login to post a reply