Free
Message: Re: Silverado Price Breakout Above 20 - 50 Day Moving Average Lines

Yesterday afternoon trade, it appears that the MMs saw n6863v open buy order pending and they did the front-run short minipulation? ahead of his order to nutralize the upward momentium his buy order would have created, after his trade was filled the MMs followed his trade with more shorting to take the share price down below the .004 level to try and cap it. Odds are the 2mil plus short sell trades that Silveradomanmi reported in his post is what I saw go by on my live ticker tape?

I wasn't around for the closing bell so I didn't see the share price close higher @ .0042

$$ Ka-Ching Ka-Ching $$

Today could be very intresting, shorts could see this as another entree point to loadup their boat with more shorting to try and cap the share price @ .0042? or take it back below .004?

Up til now the shorts have been in control of the technical chart but it is the fundimentals that have been building the past few years that will when the battle in the end for the company and its shareholders$$ as more Gold and Antimony is discovered from the Solomon’s Shear Trend, Pringel Bench, Hillside and the tunnel at Workman's Bench!!

$$ Ka-Ching Ka-Ching $$

http://www.silverado.com/projects/nolan-creek/

Pringle Bench 2 Foot Wide Vein of High Grade Ore

Workman's Bench Tunnel

Partial View of the 500 ft wide Pringle Mineralized Structure

Aug 06, 2010 11:36PM
Aug 06, 2010 11:43PM
Aug 07, 2010 12:04AM
Aug 07, 2010 12:19AM

Aug 07, 2010 11:46AM
Aug 07, 2010 01:09PM
New Message